Two years ago (19th March 2019), Property Notify® was launched.
After what has certainly been a year of up’s, downs and challenges for the UK Property Sector and indeed the country as a whole we thought we’d share some positive news on our special anniversary.
Property Notify® was established by a group of seasoned property industry figures as a free to use platform that celebrates the UK Property Sector. Whenever possible our team of experienced writers publish positive news about the industry alongside daily news articles, information, government policy changes, updates and features from prominent UK Property Industry Experts.
We’ve come a long way since our launch, with some of our particular highlights being:
- Our thriving audience of Landlords, Investors, Estate Agents and UK Property Professionals now stands at in excess of 100,000 members strong
- We’re honoured to have as our Economics Columnist the esteemed and award-winning Economics Editor of the Sunday Times, David Smith
- Our team has expanded and diversified and we’ve engaged and collaborated with over 100 UK property businesses
- We’ve had the privilege to be invited and involved in assisting the UK government in their official Section 21, Housing Act 1988 consultation
- Each month we welcome almost 60,000 visitors to the Property Notify website, 97% of which are UK based users.
- Every week our free newsletter is read by over 20,000 subscribers within the first 24 hours of sending… that’s that capacity of The London O2 Arena!
And we’re only just beginning…
Thank you to all of our team members, customers, suppliers, and partners – we wouldn’t be here without you, and we’re excited to continue working with you all in the future.